Caring Pet Service provides pick-up and delivery service for Veterinary hospitals. Our turnaround time is two to four weeks from time of pick up. Our products are custom and handmade for each pet, and we try our best to return the remains as quickly as possible. Individuals may also bring their pets to us by making an appointment during our business hours.
Your pet is separated from other pets and is cremated individually. The ashes are returned in a custom ceramic urn or wooden box urn. Please see our gallery section for all our urn choices. We also return a custom, genuine paw print of your pet in lasting stoneware clay.
Your pet is cremated with other pets and the ashes are scattered in the Redwood Forest. Caring Pet Service employees are all pet owners. We understand what it is like to have a beloved pet pass and we treat all the pets that come to us with extra care and compassion as we would want our pets treated.
Services and Benefits for Veterinary Hospitals and Clinics:
- On site freezer for veterinary hospitals if requested.
- The return of “private” cremation remains within two to four weeks after receiving the pet.
- Timely pickup and delivery service for hospitals and clinics.
- Additional containers and accessories for the owners to choose from if desired.
- A thorough follow through with each pet to ensure the correct remains are returned in a private cremation.
- The concern and careful attention of a positive relationship between the Veterinarians and their clients throughout the cremation process.